- What factors should I consider before installing air conditioning units in my commercial or industrial space?
Before installing air conditioning units, we need to consider the size of your space, the number of occupants, the level of insulation you have, the type of air conditioning system that’s suitbale for the environment, the energy efficiency rating, the maintenance requirements in relation to the type of work and air quality you operate in, and ease of installation.
- How often should I schedule maintenance for my commercial air conditioner system?
Regular maintenance is essential to keep your air conditioner system running efficiently and cost effectively. Once installed, your technician will recommended a routine schedule maintenance program that consist of servicing at least at least twice a year. Regular maintenance also extends the lifespan of your AC units, reducing energy costs, and preventing costly repairs.
- How do I choose the right air conditioners for my commercial or industrial workplace?
Ideally, you don’t have to. This should be left to a qualified, manufacturer approved technician. The right system depends on the size of your space, your budget, the dust in your work-environment and your specific cooling requirements. It’s best to consult with a qualified Hunter Valley HVAC professional who can evaluate your specific needs and recommend the best air conditioning system for your business.
- Are there regulations that I should be aware of when installing air conditioner units in a commercial environment?
Yes, in Australia there are regulations and requirements that you need to comply with when installing air conditioning units in commercial or industrial spaces. These may include obtaining permits, complying with building codes, and adhering to environmental regulations. Leave installations to a qualified HVAC professional to ensure that you meet all the necessary requirements.
- How can I ensure that my workplace air conditioners are running efficiently and effectively?There are several things you can do, such as scheduling regular maintenance, changing air filters, checking refrigerant levels, and sealing air leaks. It’s also important to ensure that your air conditioning units are properly sized and installed to meet your cooling requirements. A Hunter Valley qualified HVAC professional can help you with these tasks and recommend a routine maintenance program.
- Do businesses in New South Wales in Australia receive subsidies from the government for being energy efficient?
In some cases, yes. Businesses in New South Wales may be eligible for subsidies and financial incentives from the government for being energy efficient. The New South Wales government offers several programs and initiatives to support businesses in reducing their energy consumption and carbon footprint, including the Energy Savings Scheme (ESS) and the Climate Change Fund. These programs provide financial incentives and rebates to businesses that invest in energy-efficient technologies and practices, such as upgrading to energy-efficient lighting, installing solar panels, or improving insulation. To determine your eligibility for these programs, you can contact the NSW Department of Planning, Industry, and Environment or consult with a qualified energy consultant.
- Which is better? Fujitsu or Mitsubishi Electric?
We prefer Fujitsu. You can refer to our blog advice page for more information. We discuss what brands we have found best to operate and maintain in the Hunter Region of New South Wales, and why.
- Can you assist Newcastle businesses with air conditioning solutions?
Yes, we often work in Newcastle and operate in the entire Hunter region, including Maitland, Singleton, Muswellbrook and beyond.
- Do installations come with servicing and maintenance programs?
Yes, we can certainly create an appropriate service agreement with you to maintain and service your AC equipment. Regular servicing will significantly reduce your operating expenses.
No Mess, Guaranteed
Coalfield’s commercial air conditioning installers are some of the only qualified, commercial AC & refrigeration engineers in the Hunter Valley. What that means is that we guarantee that you’ll receive the correct information, knowledge, and advice on your commercial air conditioning design and planning. We won’t sell you incorrect equipment that won’t work effectively, you will receive a comprehensive, engineered design, and a plan that best suits your site requirements within budget. You’ll get the best energy efficiency recommendations for commercial air conditioning units, ensuring you save money in the long term. We customise your installation design, meaning you’re guaranteed the best and most appropriate set-up when engaging the commercial team at Coalfields.
24/7 Repair & Maintenance Support
Our clients get looked after. If you have a night shift operating and you need urgent assistance to prevent refrigerated stock loss, we’ll be there within the hour. We also offer remote monitoring to notify us before breakdowns occur.